INDUSTRIAL SAFETY GUARDS & TAGS
- Joint protector manufactured from high-density polyethylene.
- Unique shape that shields scaffolding joints in areas where workers or the general public may trip or injure themselves on protruding steelwork joints, clams, and couplings.
- Can be used singularly or in pairs to completely encapsulate scaffolding joints.
- SOLD IN PACKS OF 50
Nylon zip tie Inspection tags are ideal for color-coding safety equipment, meeting OSHA/ANSI inspection criteria. Sold in bundles of 100, per color.
- Approx: 150 mm Height, 25 mm Width, and 3 mm depth.
- manufactured using premium nylon
- Impact-resistant design
- Heat and UV resistance
- Ideal for periodic inspections
- Packets of 100
- Conforms to ISO 9001 Standard
Aluminum Inspection tags are ideal for color-coding safety equipment, meeting OSHA/ANSI inspection criteria. Sold in bundles of 100, per color..
- Approx: 31 mm Height, 25 mm Width, and 1 mm depth.
- Material withstands temperatures from -40°F to 1400°F.
- Tags have top hole.
- Fasteners sold separately.
- Replaces cable ties on the scaffold and plant handrails
- Reduce hand injuries caused by sharp raw cut cable ties
- Guaranteed no tools required for installation or removal
- Tends cables (approx. 2 1/4" and up to 3 on 1 3/4 handrails)
- Works on any standard 2” OD scaffold and 1¾" plant handrail
- Fits on top, mid, and bottom rails (vertical or horizontal)
- 99% faster to install and remove
- Reduce FME concerns - Easy retrieval and they float!
- Holds debris netting, plastic fire cloth, and welding blinds securely without the waste of cable ties
- Custom colors are available
The Flexra's ladder inspection tag kit is designed to operate alongside ladders to track and manage inspection intervals. The kit system will Improve workplace safety by clearly displaying the latest safety, maintenance, and identification information at the point of use.
- Material – Polypropylene
- Maximum temperature range 125°C
- Dimensions 164 x 50 mm
- Box quantity: 10 AssetTag holders, 10 Inserts, and 1 Pen.