30m Wire Self Retractable Lifeline - Integrated Winch for Rescue
Retrieval fall arrester block in plastic casing which is coupled with hoisting winch to enable easy retrieval of victim. The block allows the fall to arrest and also allows easy hoist of the victim with the help of its hoist handle. The locking pin on the side of the casing at the base of the handle allows this dual system to work in independent fall arrest & winch modes.
Features & Benefits
• Swivel anchorage eye on the anchorage end.
• Steel swivel snap hook with fall indicator, gate opening 20 mm, conforms to EN362:2004 Class T.
• Robust and durable plastic casing.
• Galvanised steel wire diameter 4.5 mm.
• Length of the wire: 30 m.
• Conforms to EN 360:2002 and EN 1496:2006.
1 screw gate aluminium connector at the anchorage point. Gate opening: 22 mm. Conforms to EN362:2004 Class B.