Pioneer™ 2m Single Fall Arrest Lanyard
The high quality kernmantle rope with aluminium connectors make a high quality and light lanyard for an everyday use.
Features & Benefits
• Kernmantle rope lanyard diameter 11 mm with shock absorber
• Rope ends stitched and covered with polyethylene protective sleeve
• Abrasion resistant thimbles provided within loops
• Black & Red tracer in the rope to indicate the degradation of material
• Fall indicator on the energy absorber
• Length: 2 m.
• Conforms to EN 355:2002.
• 1 quarter turn aluminium connector. Gate opening: 21 mm. Conforms to EN362:2004 Class B.
• 1 aluminium scaffold hook. Gate opening 60 mm. Conforms to EN362:2004 Class A/T.