Portagate® Compact Barrier Gate System
The Portagate® is a blow moulded high density polyethylene barrier, supplied as a 3 or 4 gate system. Light and compact, the Portagate® is designed to meet communications industry requirements and enables increased quantities per vehicle.
- Configurations - Adjoining clips allow multi-positioning configurations to be formed such as a triangle, a square or a single line.
- Firm hold - By sliding the top hinge clip down panels can be locked securely into formations.
- Added stability - Designed to accept anti-trip feet for increase stability.
- Temporary signage - Recesses are included for toggle mounted courtesy signs to enable the system to be fully closed with the signs still attached.
- Reflective panels - Class R1 reflective panels which are 20% more reflective than standard lower grade reflective material conforming to BS 8442.
- Stackable - Can be stacked in any 180° orientation to a height of 20 units for 4 gate systems and 25 for 3 gate systems.
- Branding available - Barriers can be produced in any colour to match corporate branding and contractor details can be embossed on the barriers. MOQ's apply, contact us for details +44 (0) 1993 826050.