Ruggedly refined with archival details and Wolverine grit, the 1000 Mile Plain-Toe Rugged boot is ready for a lifetime of adventures. First introduced in 1914, the 1000 Mile collection is still handcrafted in America with the finest materials and craftsmanship. The 1000 Mile Plain-Toe Rugged boot maintains that same attention to detail, with a rugged Vibram outsole to keep you going all day and all night.
- Formerly known as the 1000 Mile Axel, the Plain-Toe Rugged Boot pairs the timeless 1000 Mile pattern with a rugged Vibram® sole
- Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
- Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Rugged Vibram® outsole to keep for a more versatile look
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear