Nightstick™ - Dual-Light® Flashlight W/Dual Magnets
This Dual-Light™ Flashlight is, ATEX, IECEx and INMETRO listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present. The XPP-5422GMX uses a CREE® LED rated at 210 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable flashlight beam rated at 187 meters. A 130 lumens unfocused floodlight is integrated into the housing which is perfect for close-up illumination. Additionally, both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for maximum versatility. The dual body switches provide momentary or constant-on functionality for the flashlight and on/off functionality for the floodlight. Additionally, the integrated magnets located in the base of the handle and the pocket clip, provide for almost limitless hands-free usage. Power comes from 3 AA batteries (not included).
- cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and INMETRO listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present.
- Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™.
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life.
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight.
- Sharp focused flashlight beam for distance illumination.
- Unfocused wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination.
- Dual-light (flashlight & floodlight at the same time) for maximum versatility.
- Powerful integrated magnets built into the base and pocket clip for multiple hands-free options.
- Engineered polymer housing.
- Non-slip grip.
- Dual body switches.
- Impact & chemical resistant.
- Built-in pocket/belt clip.
- Includes removable lanyard.
- 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.