EVO®VISTAlens™ is a next generation feature-rich safety helmet based on the proven Evolution® head protection technology. Incorporating a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated overspec. The eyewear is easy to deploy, adjust and maintain ensuring protection is on hand whenever it is required.
Features & Benefits
- Optical Class 1 - High optical quality with no optical distortion
- K Rated - Anti-Scratch resistance to surface damage from fine particles
- N Rated - Anti-Mist resistance to fogging
- UV Protection - 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. UV 2C-1.2 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. C: Unimpaired colour perception. 1.2: High light transmission.
- Molten Metal Tested - No penetration to helmet shell. Shell deformation must remain under < 10mm
- Lateral Deformation Tested - Additional EN397 test
- -40°C Tested - The helmet is pretreated in a cold chamber at -40°C for up to 24 hours. The Helmet withstands EN397 tests
- EN50365 Electrical Insulation - For use on low voltage installations. This optional test ensures reliable protection against electric shock up to AC 1000 V or DC 1500 V
The EVO®VISTA™ has been developed from the ground up to seamlessly integrate with a wide range of above the neck PPE. The helmet combines a super strong ABS shell designed for superior all day protection with the comfort benefits of the Evolution® 3D-Adjustment™ harness system.
SAFETY CELL PROTECTION
As part of JSP's ongoing product development philosophy the EVO®VISTA™ has not just been designed to meet a standard but to exceed it on many levels. JSP prioritise the needs and safety of the wearer, and the safety cell is born from that commitment. The safety cell concept prevents ricocheting debris travelling up the eyewear and impacting the scalp. In addition the overspec cannot make contact with the scalp, preventing injury should it be forced back on to the safety cell.
Fully compatible with prescription eyewear, the EVO®VISTAlens™ allows the individual wearer's prescription glasses to be comfortably worn underneath the integrated overspec, reducing cost and ensuring protection and vision are not compromised.
Pivot arms allow EVO®VISTAlens™ to be retracted and deployed seamlessly. Pivots smoothly giving a wide arc allowing for prescription spectacles to be worn.
EVO®VISTAlens™ has been specifically designed to maximise compatibility with JSP respirators such as the Force™8 PressToCheck™ and the Sonis® helmet mounted ear defender range.
The shell is dual vented to increase comfort and allow a cooling air flow, reducing helmet temperature by an average 2-3 degrees. Ventilation is optional.
CR2 is a high intensity reflective material offering, on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing. CR2 is optional.
TPR LENS SEAL
The TPR (thermoplastic rubber) seal on the lens moulds to the wearer's face, creating a good seal for better projectile protection and increased comfort.
The optical class 1 overspec offers a panoramic view with minimal distortion. Conforms to EN166.1.FT offering impact protection at speeds of up to 100mph (160kph) tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing.
ID CARD HOLDER
Clear plastic ID card holder fits standard business card size identification. Simple push and slide mechanism. A lamp bracket is positioned at the top of the unit. Ventilation is optional.
Compact and lightweight at only 490g. A fully adjustable wheel ratchet and unique 3D adjustment secures the helmet. A 6-point terylene harness & Egyptian cotton Chamlon™ sweatband offers unrivalled comfort.