CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES
MaxiChem® - Nitrile Blend Coated Glove with Nylon
MaxiChem® is designed and developed for those working with chemicals requiring longer and higher levels of protection. MaxiChem® is tested and certified according to EN 374-3.
- Chemical Resistance - Delivered through the ATG® LiquiTech® technology platform.
- Ultra-Lightweight - Synthetic coating combined with an industry-leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit, and dexterity
- Tailored Cuff - Keeping the cuff close to your hand so maintaining your fingers at the tip of the glove to maximize dexterity.
- Micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following a review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
The chemical permeation of our product is measured in accordance with European Standard EN 374-3. This measures the resistance of protective gloves against chemicals and microorganisms. Part 3 of the standard determines the level of resistance to permeation by chemicals.
Breakthrough Time (BTT)
The number of minutes from initial contact with a test chemical until it is first detected on the inside of the glove.
Breakthrough Time - Protection Index
Each chemical tested is classified in terms of breakthrough time (performance level 0 to 6).