Pioneer™ 2m Twin Sharp Edge Fall Arrest Lanyard
The high quality kernmantle rope with aluminium connectors make a high quality and light lanyard for an everyday use. This lanyard can be used over sharp edges like for example on terrace roofs.
Features & Benefits
• Kernmantle rope lanyard (anticut) diameter 11 mm with shock absorber.
• Rope ends stitched and covered with polyethylene protective sleeve.
• Abrasion resistant thimbles provided within loops.
• Black & Green tracer in the rope to indicate the degradation of material.
• Fall indicator on the energy absorber.
• Length: 2 m.
• EN 355: 2002, CNB/P/11.063, CNB/P/11.074
1 quarter turn aluminium connector. Gate opening: 21 mm. Conforms to EN 362:2004 Class B.
2 aluminium scaffold hooks. Gate opening 60 mm. Conforms to EN 362:2004 Class A/T.