10m wire Self Retractable Lifeline - Horizontal Use Sharp Edge
The range of retractable fall limiters are encased in nearly indestructible plastic to give them an edge on sites where they are used. The fall limiters have been tested rigorously in all types of situations. Can be used in sharp edge applications like terrace roofs.
Features & Benefits
• Robust and durable plastic casing. Handle for easy carrying
• Energy absorber
• Steel swivel snap hook with fall indicator, gate opening 20 mm, conforms to EN362:2004 Class T.
• Fall indicator for easy inspections
• Galvanised steel wire diameter 4.8 mm.
• Length of the wire: 10 m.
• EN 360: 2002 Rated to 100 kg, VG 11 RFU CNB/P/11.060
Delivered with 1 screw gate aluminium connector at the anchorage point. Gate opening: 22 mm. Conforms to EN362:2004 Class B.