EVO® VISTAlens™ - Type I, Vented Industrial Safety Helmet with Lightweight ABS Shell
JSP® EVO® VISTAlens™ next-generation industrial safety helmet offers premium comfort and features integrated ANSI Z87.1 lens coated for scratch and fog resistance offering an unobstructed panoramic view with minimal distortion. The fully adjustable lens is easy to retract and deploy and pivots smoothly allowing the wearer to adjust the position and for maximum coverage and protection. 6-Point polyester textile suspension with Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit. Excellent for applications that require protection from falling debris and low-hanging objects in industrial and construction applications.
- Fully retractable integrated eye protector. ANSI Z87+ Impact Resistant
- Pivot arms allow VISTALens to be retracted and deployed seamlessly
- TPR seal on the lens molds to molds to the wearer's face, creating a good seal for better projectile protection and increased comfort
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class C requirements
- Universal accessory slots accept virtually any competitors' accessories
- Chamlon™ sweatband.
RELATED PRODUCT DOWNLOADS