Plugs are often used in dirty working environments making it likely that particles will collect on the surface of the material, causing minor injuries and irritation. The smooth, dirt-repellent surface of the 267-HPR410C can be cleaned using soap and water, maintaining the wearer's comfort and safety.
- Pre-formed plug shape with no rolling required makes insertion simple
- Self-sealing flanges give all-day comfort
- Rigid stem makes insertion easy and reduces the risk of contamination
- Corded versions use a non-resonating textile cord for comfort and easy storage
- A cord can be detached for added safety when working around machines, or when the TPR plug is to be cleaned using soap and water
- Can be reused several times, making them very cost-efficient
- Moderate attenuation allows for safe usage that blocks out hazardous noise yet allows warning signals and voices to be clearly understood