A fully integrated TH3 powered air respirator offering 4 of the highest levels of protection in one intuitive head-mounted unit. Giving the wearer complete above the neck 4 in 1 protection. PowerCap® Infinity®, the perfect choice for many industries where dust poses a great danger to health. The unit provides the very latest in Powered Air Purifying Respiratory technology, combining decades of innovation from JSP in the fields of respiratory, head, eye, and face protection.
- Built around an EVO®5 Olympus® industrial safety helmet combining a super-strong ABS shell for superior all-day protection with the comfort of the Evolution® 3D-Adjustment™ harness system. Conforming to: EN397
- High capacity HEPA filters coupled with aerodynamically optimized pre-filter cover to ensure that PowerCap® Infinity® delivers 160 liters per minute of clean air to the user with maximum battery efficiency. Filters can be changed easily with the quick-change bayonet system.
- PowerCap® Infinity® provides users with clean air to the level of EN12941:1998 + A2:2008 TH3P - The highest possible rating with an APF of 40.
- The optical class 1 visor offers impact protection at speeds of up to 270mph (Tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing). The visor has a replaceable peel-off visor protector to prolong its life. Conforming to: EN166.1.B
- Developed to seamlessly integrate with Sonis® helmet-mounted ear defenders. Designed by the JSP R&D team working with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility, the Sonis® helmet-mounted range peaks at an unbeaten level of 36 SNR.
- Why use hearing protection? - The World Health Organisation has identified noise-induced hearing loss as being the most common permanent and preventable injury in the world. Hearing protection is now a category III PPE product making it essential that the right protection is selected. Conforming to: EN352-3
- The PowerCap® Infinity® has been designed by the JSP R&D team, inspired by feedback received from workers who regularly wear Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR). The goal was to fully understand the issues these users face and to develop a unit that performs above and beyond any other unit on the market.
- Designed from the ground up to deliver unrivaled performance. PowerCap® Infinity® is fully loaded with performance-enhancing technology, neatly packaged into a single head top unit eliminating the need for cumbersome and restrictive waist-mounted units and hoses.
- Dust in the workplace is a significant issue. HSE figures (2017) show that 18,000 new cases of work-related respiratory disease were diagnosed. A significant proportion of these was a result of exposure to silica.
The airfed Faceshield meets all requirements of EN 270, features a preset regulator to ensure that the wearer receives a continuous flow of 160-230 Ltr / min to faceshield headpiece with a protection factor of up to 200. Items included are Browguard, Harness, Visor, Air tube & Diffuser, Face seal, and Neck cover.
The Force™ 8 twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon™ valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick-release buckles. The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force™ 8 filters giving the Force™ 8 the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases, and vapors.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit.
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety.
- Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration.
- Cost-effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment.
- Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
Class 2, Medium efficiency (94%) for medium risk hazards. Handy sized and easily pocketed these individually packed masks hygienically fold flat when not in use. Ergonomically shaped for an efficient fit. Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009.
The NEW Force™10 Typhoon™ is an extremely lightweight, easy-to-maintain full-face mask with a panoramic visor. With 3 available sizes (S, M, L) and the ability to fit PressToCheck™ filters, the user can feel reassured of an excellent fit.
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large for a perfect fit
- Compatible with PressToCheck™ Filters (Not included)
- Typhoon™ exhalation valve for reduced breathing resistance (Patent pending)
- Engineered for easy maintenance
- One of the lightest full-face masks on the market