The NEW Force™10 Typhoon™ is an extremely lightweight, easy-to-maintain full-face mask with a panoramic visor. With 3 available sizes (S, M, L) and the ability to fit PressToCheck™ filters, the user can feel reassured of an excellent fit.
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large for a perfect fit
- Compatible with PressToCheck™ Filters (Not included)
- Typhoon™ exhalation valve for reduced breathing resistance (Patent pending)
- Engineered for easy maintenance
- One of the lightest full-face masks on the market
The Force™ 8 twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon™ valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick-release buckles. The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force™ 8 filters giving the Force™ 8 the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases, and vapors.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit.
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety.
- Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration.
- Cost-effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment.
- Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
The airfed Faceshield meets all requirements of EN 270, features a preset regulator to ensure that the wearer receives a continuous flow of 160-230 Ltr / min to faceshield headpiece with a protection factor of up to 200. Items included are Browguard, Harness, Visor, Air tube & Diffuser, Face seal, and Neck cover.
Class 2, Medium efficiency (94%) for medium risk hazards. Handy sized and easily pocketed these individually packed masks hygienically fold flat when not in use. Ergonomically shaped for an efficient fit. Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009.