IRON AGE MEN's FOOTWEAR
When the road gets rough and your load gets heavy - keep going. When the rain comes pouring and the way seems blocked - keep going. When the cautious head home, but there's still a job that needs doing - keep going. With all-around protection and guaranteed durability, you can in it for the long haul.
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh
- Insole: Foot Force® F2A Removable Polyurethane Cushion Footbed
- Outsole: Permabond™ Attached Polyurethane Outsole
- Special Features: 100% Non-Metallic, PermaBond™ Construction, Ladder Latch™ Defined Heel
- Tough Against: Fire and Sparks Chemicals and Oils Electrical Hazards Uneven Terrain Ladders and Scaffolding
- Designed: Tough For Farmers and Ranchers Welders and Metal Workers Concrete and Masons Construction Tradesmen Industrial Mechanics in Machinists.
Estimated Shipping Time: 7-10 Days
It’s time to break ground, not your foot. Get the protection and technology you need to dig in and not let up.
- Steel Toe
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Heel measures approximately 6 inches"
- Boot Bed Footbed
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Vibram® Alpha TC4+ Heat Resistant Rubber Outsole
Aramid stitching for long-lasting durability. Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit. Back pull loop for easy entry. Goodyear® welt construction provides long-lasting durability. Breathable textile lining. A removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot cushioning and support. Spongey rubber heel for added comfort and shock absorption. Slip-resistant and heat-resistant rubber outsole with tough rubber lugs provides excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
- 100% Leather
- Kevlar® Stitching
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.75" from arch
- The heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh
- Removable EVA Cushion Insert with Sponge Rubber Heel Wedge
- Oil, Slip, and Chemical Resisting Solid Rubber Bottom
- Goodyear Welt Construction, Kevlar Stitching