The Malta Dynamics Hybrid Hog Self Retracting Lifelines are uniquely engineered to meet the strict requirements of ANSI Z359.14-2014 for both Class A & Class B. They are manufactured in lengths ranging from 20’-30’. The braking mechanism holds the maximum average arresting force to under 900lbs and the maximum arresting distance to under 24 inches. Made from galvanized steel and high-strength thermoplastic polymer for additional strength and durability, all Malta Dynamics Hybrid Hog SRLs are tested to the strict ANSI protocols and meet all applicable OSHA standards.
● Hybrid Dual Class-Meets both ANSI Class A and Class B requirements simultaneously
● 900lb maximum average arresting force
● Meets ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ANSI A10.32-12
● OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, 1926.502, and 1910.66
● Lightweight and Durable Housing
● Comes with Swivel Top and Bottom Connection Points
● Designed to lower impact force at impact
● RFID Chip
● Gripping Snout
● Side payout allows incredibly smooth cable payout and retraction
● Stackable design minimizes the space required for storage
● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
● Connector Material: Galvanized steel or aluminum
● Lifeline Material: Galvanized steel
● For overhead use only