The Flexra's ladder inspection tag kit is designed to operate alongside ladders to track and manage inspection intervals. The kit system will Improve workplace safety by clearly displaying the latest safety, maintenance, and identification information at the point of use.
- Material – Polypropylene
- Maximum temperature range 125°C
- Dimensions 164 x 50 mm
- Box quantity: 10 AssetTag holders, 10 Inserts, and 1 Pen.
Lightweight monofilament polypropylene barricade rope. Floats in water and has excellent resistance to oil marine growth and most common chemicals. Designed not to rot this rope has good abrasion and UV resistance allowing for the color to last the life of the rope.
- Barricade Rope is made from 3 strands, twisted monofilament polypropylene.
- 3/8" diameter.
- They come in 600' spools
- The rope has a maximum break strength of 1600 lbs.
- The rope has U/V inhibitors built into the fibers.
Non-adhesive barricade tape for use in cordoning off areas in industry, construction, events, and temporally restricted areas or operations. Strong durable quality with excellent tear strength.
- Bold, black lettering on a bright, long-lasting yellow background will be hard to miss.
- Yellow background for CAUTION/CAUTION tape
- Made of tough, durable (2.5 mils) polyethylene
- Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, and other soil components
- Tape is 3-Inch (76 mm) wide in a 200-foot (61 m) roll
The 24” rebar chain assembly is a work positioning device designed to allow workers to perform hands-free work while elevated off the ground. While still being connected to a fall arrest device, the user can attach the snap hooks to the side d-rings on their harness, attach the rebar hook to the rebar structure, lean away from the wall and begin to work.
- Swiveling Rebar Hook
- Lightweight and Durable