Elegance and performance to deliver an optimal safety spectacle. Perfectly contoured for optimal fit without pressure. A 9 base curve provides excellent side coverage and maximum peripheral vision. Forget safety, enjoy the fit and features of stylish protective eyewear.
- Classic dual lens style with propionate frame
- Long-lasting heavy-duty metal hinges
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 requirements for impact protection
- Molded nose bridge design to fit the vast majority of users
- U-Fit® spatula temples with a wire core
The DICATA™ Intrinsically Safe Low-Profile Dual-Light™ Headlamp is cULus, ATEX, and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe and is designed specifically to work on fire helmets and hard-hats that have a flip-up face shield. The unique low-profile shape allows the user to work without having to remove the headlamp when raising or lowering their face shield. The XPP-5462GX is manufactured from glass-filled nylon polymer and features a multi-position tilt head design. Both the spotlight and the floodlight use LEDs and an advanced (TIR) Total Internal Reflection lens designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern. Front-mounted dual switches provide easy access to the spotlight for distance illumination, the floodlight for close-up illumination, and Dual-Light for maximum lighting, versatility, and user safety. The XPP-5462GX includes a heavy-duty rubber head strap for use on a fire helmet or hard hat and is powered by 3 AA batteries (included).
- cULus, ATEX, and IECEx are listed as Intrinsically Safe.
- LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED.
- Focused high/low-brightness spotlight beam for distance illumination.
- Unfocused high/low-brightness wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination.
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and floodlight on at the same time) for maximum versatility.
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing.
- (TIR) Total Internal Reflection lens designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern.
- Dual switches are located on the front of the light.
- Adjustable tilt head.
- The battery pack is located in the rear of the strap.
- Green-colored rear-facing led.
- Heavy-duty rubber strap for fire helmets and hard hat applications.
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof.
- Impact & chemical resistant.
- 3 AA batteries (included).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.